Search This Blog

Thursday 22 May 2014

YEYEYE~ MY BOYFRIEND CONVERTED TO ISLAM!!~

ALHAMDULILLAH, ALWAYS BECOME AS A GRATEFUL PERSON FOR MY ONLY ONE AND MY LOVELY GOD ALLAH SWT :')


Finally on last february 2014 my korean boyfriend already converted to islam, he is a moslem now... WHY THOSE COULD BE HAPPENED>>????

yep, the story started when we had some conversations in KAKAOTALK about some planned we must to do in Indonesia when he was visited. Because on last february he was visited me for the 2nd times hehhehee...but we didnt have any plan for his converted being a moslem.

As usual, i always tell to him about Islam history, and our planning for future, because he had planning for marry me around this december.Actually he had a plan for convert on august, but idk why he suddenly told me i'm ready have same religion as you on last february.
Really, i can't believe it that's one miracle came to me, i was feel so happy and couldn't describe in here as well (sorry)


So, i thought one of our problem solved already... WELCOME TO ANOTHER PROBLEMS :) hehhehehe
When he visited me, we prepared a lots of things for his converted day, so we bought a moslem clothes for him!!! yeay!!!
the big day was comin' and finally he's a moslem now
his name before is LEE GEUNHO
AND now is LEE DAAIYAN FAA'IQ GEUNHO
but i still call him oppa <3~ hehehehehe
this is some of photos i taken on those day hehehehhee :3



All my photos taken by me :3 hehehhe... alhamdulillah ya Allah, finally we dont have any problem about religion.. yes when he converted become as moslem he doesnt know how to shalat and all... but i'm ok, because being a moslem since i was born also not make me become so religious hehehhe...we will learn together about islam more after we marry, and we will show to others people whos judging us about our relationship and doubt about his comitment we can do it! :)


I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF ALLAH :')

Thanks for read this blog <3

REGARDS
-KOREANINDOSTORY- ^^~


3 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah.. this is so beautiful, I pray for you guys :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, tahnks dear ^^..don't be boring for reads our blog
      Greetings from us <3~

      Delete
  2. Aaaaaa!!! I really envy with you guys. My bf is korean too. I hope someday he will be Moslem someday (*ノωノ)

    ReplyDelete