Search This Blog

Saturday 24 May 2014

GEUNHO OPPA IN MY EYES ??? [From your Indonesian GF]

 LEE GEUNHO is his full name, yes he is from South Korea. Mostly people nowadays when we asks "What did you know about South Korea?", they're will answer "KPOP???K-DRAMA???ROMANTIC GUY??HANDSOME GUY??SEXY GUY???PLASTIC SURGERY??FASHION?MAKE-UP??PRETTY GIRL??" YEEEEEEP and thats almost RIGHT!! , but for me South Korea is a KPOP heaven!!! because that's where the beginning of the LOVE STORY. :)

I'm a normal Indonesian girl who really like Kpop since 2010 (maybe) =p, and also K-drama, reality shows. And right know i feel so thankyou because start from here i can meet my DESTINY~

Because i love K-entertaiment thats make me wanna learn more about culture and also language, and i took Korean language training for 1 semester. After i knew about Korean culture almost everything, i thought better i choose for made a design of Korean cultural centre for my final assigment (my basic major is interior design). Then i got a chance and scholarship for goin to exchange student in Malaysia, i was so happy at those time!!~ because that the time for making new friends from another country.

After i stayed in Malaysia, i didn't had too much time for followed all about K-entertaiment because many things to did!and i could to open youtube or any video web just in holidays! hahhaah..pitty me!
But i was so grateful because at those time i could to making new friends with many people (and including OPPA kkk)-> if you read about our story u will know hahahahahha =p

THEN FINALLY HE CAN MAKE ME FORGET ANYTHING ABOUT KPOP FREAKSSSSSSS aahahahaha
Yap, OPPA in my eyes? hmmmmm
  • He's the best boyfriends i ever had if i could to compare with my another EX
  • He never be rude to me, and can make me calm (even sometimes thats make me annoying!)
  • He's not handsome like a Korean actor, not too tall, and fat (But i don't care)
  • He can understand about all of my minds when i gettin' mad about something
  • He is not a guy with romantic type, but he always try hard for become as romantic!
  • We so often to fight, yeeeeep because he is selfish tooo
  • He's too kindly..always buy everything i wants! even sometimes i feel don't need it
  • AND HE IS JUST AND ONLY GUY WHOS CAN TELL TO ME "I WANNA MARRY YOU!"


YAP, that's my OPPA, but nobody's perfect right?so I ACCEPT HE IS! =]

(But i don't know about OPPA minds to me, maybe he will writing ini here too as soon when he has time =])


Thanks for read this blog <3

REGARDS
-KOREANINDOSTORY- ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment